The World’s First Rally-Inspired Electric Supercar
The first electric supercar with on-track and off-road capabilities, XING Mobility’s Miss R is capable of producing 1 Megawatt of power (1,341 hp) and is a showcase of XING Mobility’s high performance EV battery technology and powertrain systems. Currently in development, the prototype is projected to reach performance levels of 0-100km in 1.8 seconds.
- Rated DC Voltage: 425~325V
- Capacity: 52 kWh
- 4,116 lithium-ion 18650 cells in 98 configurable battery modules
- Patented XING Immersion-Cooling High Discharge technology
- Enhanced protection against thermal runaway
- Rapid Energy Swap System: entire battery pack can be replaced in 5min
'XING mobility proves there’s yet unchartered territory in the electric hypercar space'